Salvia japonica seed
Salvia japonica Thunb. Also known as Salmon japonica Thunb. Also known as medicinal sage, salsa, Japan, purple rat sage, South Salvia, also known as stone see, Aromatic plants. Evergreen small subshrubs, woody stems, leaves grayish green, flowers blue to blue-violet. Native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean coast. Sage has many different uses and effects, some of the same plants have the same effect, it is often cultivated as a kitchen with vanilla or medicinal, sometimes referred to as plants sage, kitchen sage, Dalmatian sage. In southern Europe, sometimes some plants and sage plants are planted for use as vanilla and herbs. These plants, which are of the same kind as sage, are often confused with true sage. parts of Europe, especially in the Balkans, sage will be planted for the extraction of essential oils, but other species of sage, such as trilobera, are used used extract extract essential oils.
1. General use ofsowing, live or nursery after transplantation can be;
2. Spring sowing, summer and autumn flowering; summer sowers, autumn and winter flowering;
3. Because of its rapid flowering flowering, early flowering about 60 days, when the temperature is appropriate according to the need to plan according to plan;
3. Germination temperature 15 ~ 20 ℃, the growth temperature is 15 ~ 30 ℃.
1. 60 days after the conventional sowing can be early flowers;
2. Spring sowing, summer and autumn flowering; summer sowers, autumn and winter flowering.
1. Select the daily average temperature stability through 15 ℃ can be planted;
2. the seeding rate per square meter is 3 to 5 grams, planting depth of 1 ~ 2 cm, casing;
3. resistant to extensive management, usually by conventional painting weeding, proper watering;
4. after the flowers need to cut the residual branches, to promote new branches, continue to flowering.